Tuesday, July 19, 2016

One bowl chocolate cake: Easy chocolate cupcakes

 We have a long weekend in Thailand, and the laziness is in the air, haha.


Yes, I'm in lazy mode too, don't want to do anything much. Just spending my day read a load of manga (about 20 by now ^^). And then my sister asked me "Do we have anything to eat? Ok, I know she's not talking about food. 
So, I had to move myself from the sofa and went into the kitchen. Making something easy is what I'm good at, haha. This cupcake is very, very and very easy to make, and if you're not shooting video like me ^^, you can use only one bowl. Just place the bowl over the scale and put each of the ingredient into the bowl, easy? By beating all the ingredients together, you will get soft and delicious cake at no time.
I added chocolate chips over the cake because I don't want to frost it (sometimes, laziness is good, hehe), and I got delicious and chocolate packed cupcake. But it's your cupcake, you can use chocolate chips or put some effort to make frosting, it's delicious anyway.




One bowl chocolate cake
Make 10 cups



55g ........................... Rice bran oil
130g ......................... Brown sugar
1 ............................... Egg
80g ........................... Plain yogurt
1 tsp .......................... Vanilla extract
100g .......................... All purpose flour
20g ............................ Cocoa powder
1/4tsp ........................ Salt
3/4 tsp ....................... Baking soda
70ml .......................... Hot water
................................... Chocolate chips, for sprinkle over the cake (optional)



Preheat an oven to 180C
Have ready 10 paper baking cups.


 I use Rice Bran oil.


 Put rice bran oil, brown sugar, vanilla extract, egg and yogurt into a bowl.


 Beat until combine.


 Sift flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda into a bowl.


 Beat until combine, and pour hot water into the bowl.


 Beat until smooth.


 Divide between the prepared cups and sprinkle the chocolate chips over each cup.


Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the top of the cake spring back when touch lightly.


One bowl chocolate cake: Easy chocolate cupcakes

2 comments:

  1. looking for your post that was awesome and easy to make try i like it very much @ cake recipe well done.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...