Saturday, March 7, 2015

Walnut brownies: Deliciously melt in the mouth brownies

 I think that I'm in a lazy mode, haha, don't blame me for my love for easy baking it makes me feel good to crate something in less than 30 minutes ^^.

Actually I have a plan for many complicated entremets, but I need to make all the sweets that my family want to eat before starting them. Because they don't want anything more than simple cake or cookies, hehe.
And they are easy to make, yesterday I make rolled cake, brownies and sausage puff all in 1 day. For this brownie, it's easy to make and the taste is not too intense (even the look seen so). By beating the egg with sugar until light, we add a lot of air into the batter and bake only to set the outside of the brownie then set it in the fridge, the brownie becomes creamy in the center and melt in the mouth when eating.
You can use higher percentage of chocolate for more impact but for my family 57% is fine. 
Serving with a cup of hot coffee is the best choice for me (and I think you will love it too).


Walnut brownies
Make 18x18 cm (9 pieces)


120g ........................................... Dark chocolate (I use 57%)
80g ............................................. Butter
2 ................................................. Eggs
100g ........................................... Granulated sugar
100g ........................................... Cake flour
1/2tsp ......................................... Baking powder
60g ............................................. Walnut, roughly chopped

Preheat the oven to 180C.
Line 18x18 cm pan with baking paper.
Put both dark chocolate and butter into a bowl, and place the bowl over a bowl of hot water, stir until fully melted.

 Put eggs into a bowl, beat until foamy, gradually add the sugar, beat until light in colour and triple in volume.

 Pour the melted chocolate and butter mixture into the egg mixture.

Beat until combine.
 Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl.

 Fold until combine.
Pour into the prepared baking pan, sprinkle the walnut on top and bake for 18-20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let the brownie cool to room temperature, then refrigerate to set the brownie before cut into pieces.

Walnut brownies: Deliciously melt in the mouth brownies

2 comments:

  1. Yummy!wanna try ️tis!i luv brownies !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a great recipes. These brownies look so amazing! I love your recipes and am pinning this now. Are you looking for a Fruit and Sponge Cake Bases? Nude Cakes provides Fruit and Sponge Cake Bases for any occasion. For more info visit: http://nudecakes.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...